Have no experience with HA Proxy, sorry. Your task can be solved with plain Apache, information about using one as reverse proxy is easier to find.

--

With Best Regards
Marat Khalili

On 25/12/15 18:44, Stephen Liu wrote:
Hi Marat,

Thanks for your advice.  I suppose you referred to HA Proxy
HAProxy
http://www.haproxy.org/

I'm now busily googling on document re its setup on domain base. Can you help? Thanks

Regards
Stephen L

Marat Khalili <m...@rqc.ru> 於 2015年12月25日 (週五) 11:31 PM 寫道﹕

    Reverse proxy running on host may be the answer. It may
    discriminate sites by domain name and redirect requests to
    corresponding virtual hosts.

    --

    With Best Regards
    Marat Khalili