From: Michael D. Wood [mailto:m...@itsecuritypros.org]
Sent: Monday, January 04, 2016 20:27
To: users@httpd.apache.org
Subject: Re: [users@httpd] Possible virus via httpd server

Was the index.html file modified in anyway?  Did it call the executable?
Any rewrites or any other files added to the path index.html resided?

Sent from my iPhone

On Jan 4, 2016, at 8:21 PM, Michael D. Berger <m.d.ber...@ieee.org> wrote:

It was not overwritten.  If you looked on the server, it was just fine.
But an executable was delivered instead.  In any case, it is gone
with the wind -- DBAN is now running on the server. Hopefully,
the reinstallation will work better.

Mike.

--
Michael D. Berger