From: William A Rowe Jr <wr...@rowe-clan.net>
Date: Wed, Jan 6, 2016 at 4:39 PM
Subject: Re: [users@httpd] Possible virus via httpd server
To: IdealGourmet <i...@idealgourmet.es>

Dear reader,

I am a project member at Apache, and I ask you to pay close attention.  I
want you to help you *stop* receiving emails from apache.org.

I offered you help last month, you didn't follow up.

I NEED you to FORWARD me one of these emails *as an attachment*.  If I see
the attachment, it will tell me *how* you are subscribed and *where* the
email was directed.  It was not directed to you and was not emailed to
i...@idealgourmet.es because that email is not a subscriber.

Otherwise, please tell me instead what email addresses forward to your info@
email account?  I will hunt those down and remove them from the subscriber
list.

But if you don't follow these instructions I simply cannot help you :(

If it would help, I can pass this on to a speaker of Espanol for easier
communications?

Kindly yours,

Bill