Hello there

This is my first message to this list. Actually I have an Apache server hosting
an application on my LAN, it came preconfigured the problem is that I can't
access it with its IP address or an alias I just have to use it with the name
xyz in order to access the application. Also it is only listening to one
network IP scheme which is 192.168.1.0.
I want to  change this, I want to access it with its IP address as well as
alias names, also I want IP scheme from internet to be able to access it. How
can I do it ? attached is my config file please help. I am running a windows
version of apache.

Regards
Faisal