If I will feed the troll with this message, I apologize in advance.

Regards,
Tobias

Am 11.01.2016 um 13:47 schrieb IdealGourmet:

DON’T SEND MORE EMAIL HERE!

*De:*Faisal Gillani [mailto:faisal.gill...@akesp.org]
*Enviado el:* lundi 11 janvier 2016 13:30
*Para:* users@httpd.apache.org
*Asunto:* [users@httpd] Apache Server Access

Hello there

This is my first message to this list. Actually I have an Apache server hosting an application on my LAN, it came preconfigured the problem is that I can’t access it with its IP address or an alias I just have to use it with the name xyz in order to access the application. Also it is only listening to one network IP scheme which is 192.168.1.0.

I want to change this, I want to access it with its IP address as well as alias names, also I want IP scheme from internet to be able to access it. How can I do it ? attached is my config file please help. I am running a windows version of apache.

Regards

Faisal

--
# Tobias Adolph               #