Can you post these "syntax errors"?

Sent from my T-Mobile 4G LTE Device

-------- Original message --------
From: Josiah Asbill <josiah.asb...@gmail.com>
Date: 1/14/2016  20:37  (GMT-06:00)
To: users@httpd.apache.org
Subject: [users@httpd] Localhost cannot be accessed when Apache is started

I recently tried starting up my Apache server, as part of a course that I am
taking to learn web development.The command went through as it should, after
asking for my password. But when I opened my web browser at the
http://localhost webpage, nothing happened. I was given an error page saying
that the page cannot be opened because the web browser cannot connect to the
server.I did some preliminary checking and found a command to troubleshoot
Apache files. What I got back had to do with syntax errors in multiple files.
Though I did some research, I have found nothing about this particular problem.
Also I could not find a way to reinstall Apache in such a way that the system
would be untouched, but the bad files would be replaced by uncorrupted ones.I
humbly submit this problem to anyone for their consideration. Perhaps someone
else has had a similar problem; or someone knows a way to bypass the
issue.Thank you very much,  JDAsbill