Hey guys,

I am trying to use an expression in the AuthName directive. The doc states that it should be working with version > 2.4.13 :
[https://httpd.apache.org/docs/trunk/en/mod/mod_authn_core.html#authname]
From 2.4.13, expression syntax can be used inside the directive to produce the name dynamically.

But I can not make it work. I have this in my configuration :
<Directory "C:/Users/troche/Documents/opx2/perso/">
        Options Indexes
        IndexOptions FancyIndexing foldersfirst -IconsAreLinks
        AuthType Basic
        AuthName "%{HTTP_HOST}"
        AuthUserFile "C:\Dev\Apache24\conf\passwords"
        Require valid-user
</Directory>

And the authentication popup just says "%{HTTP_HOST}".
I also tried to remove the "" around %{HTTP_HOST} but I have the same result.

Any idea what I am doing wrong ? Is it a bug ? Has anyone been able to make it work ?

Thanks,
--
Thibault Roche