Hi Mauricio,

Thanks for your reply. I am new to Linux and am still learning. I looked
up what IP route tables are on the net and I think you meant
the /etc/iproute2/rt_tables which shows;

255     local
254     main
253     default
0       unspec

I can ping both localhost and compname but can't reach on browser.

Thanks,
Regards, Raja.