Dear John,

Thank you for sharing the ideas. Well, my servers are running with Linux. Hence haproxy with failover come closer to the requirement. As per the links you shared, seems DNS route with two load balancing can do the job. four servers are required in total.

The challenge is to maintain unique web server log across the nodes. Any clue about that ? Again for pages which send emails, all nodes must have running postfix with same domain.
I'm also wondering how to do that.

Thanks and regards,
Bob