Hello Yehuda,

Thanks for your response.

I'm still confused with log files. Say load balancer now put us on hot standby node. We already have some logs ( both access and error) at master node. How can we get all those logs as soon as we are on hot standby ? We need unique log files for production clusters.

I wonder how cloud cluster address this issue !!