Thank you for your help Luca!
As a matter of fact, I eventually succeeded in solving my problem
before reading your post by restarting from scratch and re-making all
the installs.
For the record, here is the current output of otool :

$ otool -L bin/httpd
bin/httpd:
    /usr/lib/libpcre.0.dylib (compatibility version 1.0.0, current
version 1.1.0)

/Users/ewandelanoy/Documents/Experimental_Installing/Experimental_Apache//lib/libaprutil-1.0.dylib
(compatibility version 6.0.0, current version 6.4.0)
    /usr/lib/libexpat.1.dylib (compatibility version 7.0.0, current
version 7.2.0)
    /usr/lib/libiconv.2.dylib (compatibility version 7.0.0, current
version 7.0.0)

/Users/ewandelanoy/Documents/Experimental_Installing/Experimental_Apache//lib/libapr-1.0.dylib
(compatibility version 6.0.0, current version 6.2.0)
    /usr/lib/libSystem.B.dylib (compatibility version 1.0.0, current
version 1213.0.0)