I have never built 2.0 at all or any version on AIX, so other than the wiki
and documentation (which you likely already read - and if not, you should),
I can't personally help.

Plus whatever or whomever requires that version needs an update too.

- Y

Sent from a gizmo with a very small keyboard and hyperactive autocorrect.