Hello,

Please, I have a problem. I need to activate NULL cipher in modssl.

I need to implement a strong authentication between two servers groups.
First group of servers: reverse proxies. Second group of servers: backend
application servers.
It is very important to not increase the load of reverse proxies (because
they are already overloaded - they will not support the price of ciphering
communications). So, I need to force the proxies servers and the backends
to negotiate a NULL cipher. Conceptually, it makes sense, since I just need
authentication.

Can someone help me on that, please ? Is it possible without recompiling
apache and/or the modssl ?

Thanks