Hi All

Still struggling with this one :)

I've tried adding "MOD_EXPIRES" as a filter before "CACHE" but it doesn't
seem to cause mod_expires to be evaluated before its cached (I don't really
understand what AP_FTYPE_CONTENT_SET-2 means in the source for mod_expires)
- Can what I'm trying to do be done?

Essentially, I am trying to achieve something like:

> # Apply mod_expires config to all output BEFORE hitting mod_cache - Then
cache the output
> # Doing this ensures correct cache control headers are in place by
mod_expires prior to mod_cache doing its thing

>  SetOutputFilter MOD_EXPIRES;CACHE
>
> # pass through mod_deflate after everything else is done for text content
>  AddOutputFilterByType DEFLATE text/html text/plain text/css
application/javascript application/rss+xml

Kind Regards,
Simon