I apologize if this question has been asked before. I am unable to dig the
information through my favorite search engine. Is it possible for me to svn
checkout the latest official Apache release from the command line? I do a "svn
co https://svn.apache.org/repos/httpd/branchwa/2.2.x"; and I get a development
release of the 2.2 branch. I'd like to checkout the latest official release
whenever I do a checkout. I want to do this for the 2.2 and 2.4 branches.

Michael Balcos
Application Engineer, Asia Pacific
9 Tai Seng Drive, #02-03 Geo-Tele Centre Lobby A
Singapore 535277
tel: +65.6505.5298 fax: +65.6505.5299
michael.bal...@centurylink.com<mailto:michael.bal...@centurylink.com>
http://www.monigle.net/email_sig/centurylink/cl_logo_ts.jpg]

This communication is the property of CenturyLink and may contain confidential
or privileged information. Unauthorized use of this communication is strictly
error, please immediately notify the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all
copies of the communication and any attachments.