On 6/7/2016 5:54 PM, Balcos, Michael wrote:

Hi Mike,

Thank you for the reply. I believe that I’ll have to write a script in order to know what is the latest official release of Apache 2.2 under https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/httpd/httpd/tags , and then do a svn checkout on the said release. I need to automatically get the latest official release of Apache 2.2 (and 2.4). I will proceed to write the script with the information you’ve given. Thanks again. J

Hello Michael,

Forgot to mention the obvious.
The easiest way to know the latest official release version numbers is from the Apache HTTP Server project home page: http://httpd.apache.org/

Thanks,

Mike

This communication is the property of CenturyLink and may contain confidential or privileged information. Unauthorized use of this communication is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this communication in error, please immediately notify the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the communication and any attachments.