On Fri, Mar 31, 2017 at 1:33 AM, Nacho Fernandez <zif...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I need remove only string 'X-Client-Cert:' because is not possible build
> certificate client. Everything else must remain.

This doesn't make sense unless you're saying the X-Client-Cert header
value also begins with the text "X-Client-Cert"?

As In:  "X-Client-Cert: X-Client-Cert ---BEGIN..."

But, there's no way your config creates that.

If you are sending header "X-Client-Cert" with value "---BEGIN..." you
can't "remove" the X-Client-Cert part. You're misundertanding several
things at once here.  It needs a name to be a header, and it needs a
name to be looked up.

--
Eric Covener
cove...@gmail.com