Thanks again for your valuable inputs,  I am actually restricting number of
HTTP sessions at weblogic layer,  beyond the specified limit,  weblogic
throws 500 error message,  which is not very useful to users,  I want only
the 500 error page to be re-written by Apache proxy with simple message
(ex: server is busy,  login after sometime), I want only 500 generic error
message to re-write,  I don't want to re-write any other content from
back-end server.

Regards,
Vel