Hi Eric:

I downloaded the revised mod_proxy_fcgi.c from your link, retrieved the
backup of the original download of Apache-2.4.25, replaced the
modules/mod_proxy_fcgi.c, and recompiled using the config.nice file from last
time.  Then I moved the new mod_proxy_fcgi.so into the existing Apache
modules directory.

Unfortunately, still have the same problem.

Any other ideas come to mind?

John