Hi,
Is there any parameter to be enabled for Apache to identify the back-end
connection as a persistent. Is Apache proxy connections stateless?

when using mod_qos, I need Apache to consider ONLY the persistent
connection for any restrictions related connections.

Regards,
Vel

Regards,
Velmurugan Dhakshnamoorthy (Vel)