I hope for my first question my questions isn't too stupid but I haven't
been able to figured out my problem. My problem is I have  about 10 virtual
domains under the conf.d (Centos 6) directory with Apache HTTPD 2.2. SSL
(only) virtual hosts don't work if I used individual configuration files to
define the virtual hosts. But all works as I understand it should work if I
put all my SSL virtual hosts in 1 ssl.conf file in the same conf.d
directory. can anyone tell me, or point me to the info, why multiple
configuration files are not working for my SSL virtual hosts.

1 domain uses a wild card certificate

The other domains use basic single domain certificates.

Thx!

Carlos