Hello Marat,

Thanks for the comment.
Yes, I am in the linux environment on a cluster. Tested your idea.

1. The script works, but no output file is written on the cluster i.e.
earlier I can't see anything in the console of my browser, now I see that
the script executes successfully read off from the console.
[ <open file '/tmp/output.txt', mode 'a' at 0x7f1de42e4660> ]

2. So, there's no way of creating a log file in the default directory or
some special directory ?

However, I have set it up in Xampp and it works great, just worked out of
the box.