> On 7 Sep 2017, at 11:53 pm, Eric Covener <cove...@gmail.com> wrote:
>

>> I am wondering whether the use of a rewriterule with the “P” flag is the
>> reason the upgrade header hasn’t been included.  I wonder this because it is
>> pretty widely reported to work fine when using ProxyPass to ws uri.
>>

> I will have to look more later, but what's your exact httpd version? I

Yes, sorry.  Should have included this info.

httpd -V
Server version: Apache/2.4.27 (CentOS)
Server built:   Jul 10 2017 09:38:04
Server's Module Magic Number: 20120211:68
Server loaded:  APR 1.5.2, APR-UTIL 1.5.4
Compiled using: APR 1.5.2, APR-UTIL 1.5.4
Architecture:   64-bit
Server MPM:     event
  threaded:     yes (fixed thread count)
    forked:     yes (variable process count)

> think if Upgrade is not preserved it implies mod_proxy_http was used
> via either ProxyPass or some failure in mod_proxy_wstunnel taking over
> -- so LogLevel trace8 might help.

I’ll generate the log output and get back to you.

Thanks Eric.

Cheers,
Damo.