As i have seen in my system that master process also binds to port that i
have given in my configuration. Then how master process is binding to port
80 ? If i am running my apache other than root user then how can master
binds to port 80 ?

If i am running apache as root user then on any port my apache is working
but other than root user, i need to give port greater than 1024.

Thanks
Hemant