I tried with the C exit() but it returns a page with this content:

*The connection was resetThe connection to the server was reset while the
page was loading.    The site could be temporarily unavailable or too busy.
Try again in a few moments.    If you are unable to load any pages, check
your computer’s network connection.    If your computer or network is
protected by a firewall or proxy, make sure that Firefox is permitted to
access the Web.*

What should I use instead for exiting my module without doing anything else?

thank you