Hi!

> I tried with the C exit() but it returns a page with this content:
>

> *The connection was resetThe connection to the server was reset while the
> page was loading.    The site could be temporarily unavailable or too busy.
> Try again in a few moments.    If you are unable to load any pages, check
> your computer’s network connection.    If your computer or network is
> protected by a firewall or proxy, make sure that Firefox is permitted to
> access the Web.*
>
> What should I use instead for exiting my module without doing anything
> else?

I suggest to start reading some documentation about how to write a module,
starting from the following:

- https://httpd.apache.org/docs/2.4/developer/modguide.html
- The Apache Modules Book, written by Nick Kew

There are a lot of gotchas and information to learn in my opinion before
doing any development attempt, otherwise it will be a loong and painful
process :)

If you want to experiment with something less heavy than C but still very
powerful, I also suggest you to check
https://httpd.apache.org/docs/current/mod/mod_lua.html

Luca