Thanks to everybody for their support. With trace8 loglevel I saw the
problem was with the Active directory group membership. I reverted to
what I was using in apache 2.2 for that part:

Require ldap-filter
memberOf:1.2.840.113556.1.4.1941:=cn=XymonAccess,OU=Aplicaciones,OU=Usuarios,DC=arsyslan,DC=es

Also, I removed AuthBasicAuthoritative off because it caused non-existent users
to produce a 500 error instead of a 401.

Again, thank you very much for the help!

Eduardo Mayoral Jimeno (emayo...@arsys.es)
Administrador de sistemas. Departamento de Plataformas. Arsys internet.
+34 941 620 145 ext. 5153