Hi Luca,

If I choose to go with MPM and to spawn single process then it will create
parent process and then child process where parent process monitor the
server and child process serve the request. But I need only one process
which works for both as parent and child which is achieved in httpd -X.
httpd -X creates one process which monitor apache as well as serves the
request.

Is it possible to disable mutex while configuring apache, so that it will
not create semaphores ?

Thanks
Hemant