Hi,

Yes kill -Term works for me even without patch of code.
I have one more doubt, I checked with ipcs command that there is only entry
of semaphore and no entry in shared memory.

If I have nothing in shared memory then why am I using semaphore?
What are the critical section in apache for which it requires semaphores.

Thanks
Hemant