On Apache I’m using 3rd party signed certificate. And I’ve added Apache  root
certificate to WAS truststore to trust my Apache. Similar way I want to add my
WAS certificate to Apache to trust my Application server. On WAS end I’m having
a self-signed certificate.

Below two parameters determine my Apache server certificate this contains
certificate of my virtual which end user access.

    SSLCertificateFile /u/applic/tc/HTTP/config/ssl/virtual.pem
    SSLCertificateKeyFile /u/applic/tc/HTTP/config/ssl/virtual.key

I’m struckup on how can I add my websphere certificate on to Apache truststore.

Earlier I was using IBM HTTP server and Plugin instead of Apache where I’ve kdb
file where I used to add Websphere server personal certificate to signer
certificates of HIS in kdb file. But in Apache as I use pem and key files
unable to find exactly where I can add websphere certificate for mutual
authentication.

From Apache documentation I see it doesn’t support encrypted private keys.

Warm Regards,
Naveen Kumar Reddy N
IBM Middleware WAS-MQ Tower Lead ( WalMart )
Toll Free Number - 866-912-0282(B),855-755-9356(H)
Mail: nkna...@wal-mart.com<mailto:nkna...@wal-mart.com>
SLACK Channel:: middleware_l2
[cid:image001.jpg@01D26CB2.5110A6F0]
Middleware ServiceNow Service Catalog Task Policy::
https://collaboration.wal-mart.com/display/IPSMW/Service+Now+Service+Task+Catalog+Policy
Middleware ServiceNow Change Control Policy ::
https://collaboration.wal-mart.com/display/IPSMW/Change+Control+Policy
Middleware Customer Page::
https://teams.wal-mart.com/sites/Middleware/Customers/Pages/default.aspx