Hello,

You need to check two things.

* Are you really landing in that virtualhost? Check "apachectl -S"
output for the virtualhosts you have. Make sure there are no duplicate
servernames used in different virtualhosts and that prior virtualhost
witout servername or a greedy serveralias is not catching these
requests thus making the virtualhost you showed us useless.

* Second, it could be good to examine the headers (hint: curl -v) so
it is not your backend (the entity that really handles those requests,
the php framework) to discard it is not apache but that one forbidding
the PUT command (Hint: X-Powered-By header can usually reveal who is
dealing with that).

Regards

> Sorry... I forgot a relevant part of my question: What's happens! (hard day
> today)
>
> When I try to access to the api with the PUT or DELETE method, Apache2
> answer with:
>
> 192.168.1.22 - - [28/Mar/2018:11:09:06 +0200] "PUT /group/users/ HTTP/1.1"
> 405 489 "-" "PostmanRuntime/7.1.1"
>
> (Basically a 405 - Method not allowed).
>
> I've found another solution that include the rewriting of url but this
> conflict with xdebug and with phpmyadmin, so I cannot use this solution and,
> frankly speaking, it looks to me like a workaround and not a "real"
> solution.
>
> Thank again for help!
>
> Francesco
>

> Il 28.03.18 13:17, Francesco Piraneo G. ha scritto:
>
> Hi all,
>
> I'm developing a REST api based on PHP 7.1 and Apache 2.4 (under ubuntu
> 17.10). The api requires the following methods working:
>
> GET POST OPTIONS PUT DELETE

Daniel Ferradal
HTTPD Project
#httpd help at Freenode