On Sun, May 27, 2018 at 10:00 PM, Simon Walter <si...@gikaku.com> wrote:

> On 05/27/2018 05:49 PM, Nick Kew wrote:
> >> On 27 May 2018, at 03:40, Simon Walter <si...@gikaku.com> wrote:
> >>
> >> Hi everyone,
> >>
> >> First of all, I am not sure if this is the right place to ask this.
> >> Please send me to the appropriate mailing list. Thanks.
> >
> > What's the context?  Given where you asked, I'll guess you're writing
> > a module for your web server, in which case, there's a modules-dev list
> > for the next question.
>
> Thanks. Maybe I will ask there next time. Though, no I am not writing a
> module.

Note that the apr project doesn't distinguish devs from users (same set),
much like openssl closed their dev list because all users are devs.

Feel free to ask dev@apr.a.o if you have a 'usage' question, because the
project considers all of these to be part of developing a useful library.

Cheers,

Bill