Thanks Alex! Yes I have done and still doing. :) Swagger generates
code for you and I am not sure whether this is what I want. You
apparently can design, test, and even build (?) your API but how to
deploy it? This is something I don't know yet! I am still
investigating this solution and hope that this would be something for
us, if I will be able to integrate it with Apache.

Regards,

Danesh Daroui