Thanks Miles! Well this is kind of hacking the code and implement
something like CGI handlers in the HTTP server. This is completely
fine and I am totally OK with that but I just don't want to re-invent
the wheel and do something and then find out that there were a
standard and known way to do that. Thanks for your tip! I am already
looking in the code. :)