On 05 Sep 2018, at 09:58, Robert Moskowitz <r...@htt-consult.com> wrote:

> So I suspect my apache server as a proxy relay.
>
> Is there a similar site to mxtoolbox that will test apache for improper
> relaying?

Are you allowing php? You should be able to root out any badly behaved mail
scripts.

You should check exactly what your server is being blocked for. For example, if
you are on a dynamic IP there’s nothing necessarily wrong with your
configuration, you *will* be blacklisted regardless.

https://mxtoolbox.com/blacklists.as

--
A man, in a word, who should never have been taught to write and whom if
unhappily gifted with that ability, should have been restrained by a Act