Actually, I think I found my spam source, and it is neither Roundcube or Apache or Postfix.  Well it is kind of Postfix, as I have quotas on mailbox size.

I had two dormant mailboxes that had exceeded quota and I had set to bounce messages if quota exceeded.  The spammers had discovered this and were using these accounts for their spam distribution.

Simple fix was to delete the dormant accounts.  It was not some esoteric Apache proxy behavior.

I was really shifting the straws around to figure out why my IP was blocked for spamming...