Ø  Cannot parse condition clause: Unterminated string or variable \n

Did you try terminating your string?

Check your syntax.

Matt.

From: Naveen Nandyala [mailto:naveen.nandya...@walmart.com.INVALID]
Sent: Friday, 25 January 2019 9:00 AM
To: users@httpd.apache.org
Subject: [users@httpd] Can I use If condition against custom header name that
my request is passing in Apache 2.4

We are using Apache 2.4.12, I’m working to set a host in header based on header
value passed in my request, was wondering if I can use IF statement to get the
same, Request hitting my Apache server is having a header with header name
“X-Proxy” and header value is Set to “Torbit”.

When this request with that header name hits my Apache I need to perform below
action. Else it should not.

RequestHeader set Host cert-one.domain.com

I’m trying to do this in my virtualhost section as below.

<If "%{HTTP:X-Proxy} in { 'Torbit }">
               RequestHeader set Host cert-one.domain.com
</If>

This gives me below error while starting.

\n AH00526: Syntax error on line 8 of
/u/applic/tc/HTTP/config/vhosts-ssl/wr-cleartrust/benefits-stage.wal-mart.com-vhost.conf:
Cannot parse condition clause: Unterminated string or variable \n

Any help will be appreciated.

Naveen Reddy