Mengchang,

On Mon, Mar 11, 2019 at 6:57 PM Chen, Mengchang
<mengchang.c...@jpmchase.com.invalid> wrote:

> Hi,
>

> I am facing this issue that when MaxConnectionsPerChild set to non-zero, the
> httpd balancer scoreboard will reset whenever its child process recycled.  Is
> there a way we can keep the scoreboard data persistant?

I assume you are talking about balancer-manager data of Apache -
right? If so, as far as I know, this information is not saved anywhere
other than Apache's own memory. You have to came up with your custom
application to capture all those data for future use.