From: Jim Jagielski [mailto:j...@jagunet.com]
Sent: Monday, March 11, 2019 9:30 AM
To: users@httpd.apache.org
Subject: Re: [users@httpd] How to keep httpd balancer scoreboard persistant
when MaxConnectionsPerChild set to non-zero?

I'm not exactly sure what you mean... could you give more detail in what
exactly is happening and I'd be glad to take a look.

On Mar 11, 2019, at 9:27 AM, Chen, Mengchang
<mengchang.c...@jpmchase.com.INVALID<mailto:mengchang.c...@jpmchase.com.INVALID>>
 wrote:

Hi,

I am facing this issue that when MaxConnectionsPerChild set to non-zero, the
httpd balancer scoreboard will reset whenever its child process recycled.  Is
there a way we can keep the scoreboard data persistant?

Thanks,
Mengchang
This message is confidential and subject to terms at:
https://www.jpmorgan.com/emaildisclaimer<https://www.jpmorgan.com/emaildisclaimer>
 including on confidentiality, legal privilege, viruses and monitoring of
electronic messages. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete this
message and notify the sender immediately. Any unauthorized use is strictly
prohibited.