The distributions like RedHat, Debian, Ubuntu, etc. lock the version of
their software packages when they release any specific version of their OS
and they are responsible to backport any security or bug fixes.

For example, you can see Debian's tracker here:
https://security-tracker.debian.org/tracker/CVE-2019-0211
They append their own release number to the end of the HTTPD version to
show that they fixed the bug (2.4.25-3+deb9u6 to deb9u7).
Ubuntu says they fixed the issues in 2.4.29-1ubuntu4.6

- Y