On 22 May 2019, at 14:29, Shmuel Krakower <shmul...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I guess I should add few pieces of information.
> The client is one SaaS and the backend is another SaaS. The backend returns
> 302 which is right but the client consider anything which is not 2xx as error
> which cause it to retry.

So, that simply moves the incorrect behavior from eh backend to the server you
do control.

302 is not a "retry" request, and treating it as such would be considered
abusive.

> Therefore I must "hack" or stitch it with a proxy. I am using mod_proxy.
> My other alternative is to use other software than httpd to stitch those two
> services and show 200 instead of the 302.

Or fix the software that doesn't understand what a 302 code is.

> The solution mentioned in stackoverflow will not work for 302 response as I
> cannot set error page for such non-error response codes.

Of course not, it's not an error code, it's a success code.

--
I used to work in a fire hydrant factory. You couldn't park anywhere near the
place.