On 18/10/2019 01:49, Anil Kumar P wrote:
> As suggested in the wiki, did you set below  during your tests. Let us
> know your findings.

> NameVirtualHost *:443

Well, I didn't test that, because at
<https://httpd.apache.org/docs/2.4/mod/core.html#namevirtualhost> it is
written that " This directive currently has no effect."

But my virtual hosts are defined with <VirtualHost *:443> so I presume
it is the same thing.

But as William A Rowe Jr pointed out the SNI information is sent *after*
the TLS negotiation, so the first server's configuration takes
precedence (it seems there's no further TLS renegotiation after the
secure session has been established).
Maybe what I want may work with 2 different IPs, that I don't have...

Regards,

Marian