Hi,

could you please copy the list or me, as I would be also interested.

regards,

On 20. October 2019 at 13:28:51, Yann Ylavic (ylavic....@gmail.com) wrote:

Hi Marian,

On Wed, Oct 16, 2019 at 9:17 AM Marian Ion <m....@oodrive.com> wrote:

> Is it possible to do what I am looking for? if yes, what am I doing
wrong?

I've just committed a change to httpd (trunk) which allows to
negotiate the SSLProtocol per name based virtual host configuration.
It requires OpenSSL 1.1.1+ to work, because earlier versions did not
allow to do this, but I suppose this is OK for you since you use TLS
1.3.

If you can apply a patch to your httpd-2.4.41, I can eventually
provide one for you to test in your environment..

Regards,
Yann.

Aleksandar Ivanišević
Head of Operations and Support
2e Systems

tel: +49 - 6196 - 95058 - 14
fax: +49 - 6196 - 95058 - 94
e-mail: aleksandar.ivanise...@2e-systems.com

address: 2e Systems GmbH, Koenigsteiner Str. 87, 65812 Bad Soden am Taunus,
Germany
registration: Amtsgericht Koenigstein (Germany), HRB 7303
director: Philip Douglas

https://www.2e-systems.com - making your business fly!