Hi,

We are in process of upgrading Apache httpd version from 2.2.34 to 2.4.39 . As
part of this upgrade process, we need to load mod_cluster modules(like
mod_proxy_cluster,advertise,mod_manager). We have downloaded
mod_cluster-1.3.10.Final file. While building these modules source code into
".so" file, we tried executing configure command as below.
./configure --with-apxs=/usr/bin/apxs

We are getting error as below:
"checking for Apache httpd installation... APXS is /usr/bin/apxs apxs_support
is false configure: error: mod_cluster module need a valid apxs"

But, apxs is available in the path /usr/bin/apxs.
Please find the output of "whereis apxs" command.
# whereis apxs
apxs: /usr/bin/apxs /usr/share/man/man1/apxs.1.gz

Environment Details:
Centos-6.8, Apache httpd 2.4.39
Any help is highly appreciated.
Thanks and Regards,