Steffen described the way to do it where you get the most benefits (thanks!).
However, you not need to declare "MDomain"s for all your certificates. You can
also just configure

MDStapling on

and *all* the certificates in your Apache will be stapled by mod_md.

more details: see
<https://github.com/icing/mod_md#how-to-staple-all-my-certificates>

Cheers, Stefan