When trying to update data with POST, there comes:

Can\'t connect to someserver.net:8092 (Connection timed out)

No markings in apache's logs. Apache and application run in lxc container.
If I call 127.0.0.1 or localhost instead of someserver, result is:

'Can\'t connect to localhost:8092 (Connection refused)

Service works well, if it is called outside