If this is on Linux:

 * The content of /etc/hosts would be interesting.
 * The output of ss -tulpn would be interesting.

You should make sure that httpd listens on all interfaces on the
appropriate port, and that the DNS name someserver.net resolves to one
of these addresses (usually, it should resolve to the external address,
not to 127.0.0.1). So, the file /etc/hosts should NOT contain a line:

127.0.0.1 someserver.net

Kind regards.