Hi team,

                I need to access to a web app from the local network and
from internet (GLPI)

                I use linuxlite =ubuntu 18.04 and Apache 2 with SSL
certificat.

                The current configuration is :

*       (in < /etc/apache2/ > folder)

Apache2.conf :

<Directory /var/www/html>

AllowOverride All

>/Directory>

                               - (in < /etc/apache2/conf-available > folder
)

                                   Glpi.conf

<Directory /var/www/html/glpi>

AllowOverride All

>/Directory>

                                                      <Directory
/var/www/html/glpi/config>

Options -Indexes

>/Directory>

<Directory /var/www/html/glpi/files>

Options -Indexes

>/Directory>

                With this setup, the site is not available from Internet.
How to do ?

                And I can access it about 10 minutes from local machine and
after a error message appears : < A link to the SQL server could not be
establied. Please check your configuration >

                So, it's not reliable.

                I don't understand and I don't know what to do ?

                Thanks by advance for your help

Best regard