Hi Serge,

On Mon, Apr 20, 2020 at 6:43 PM <serge.chav...@anconseil.eu> wrote:

>                 I need to access to a web app from the local network and from
> internet (GLPI)

Not sure what "GLPI" internet means.

>                 The current configuration is :

Is that complete configuration?
For instance I don't see some <VirtualHost> configuration which is the
entry point in Apache httpd for serving content from a listening IP
address.
Access from both local network or internet is done on different IP
addresses (and/or DNS names) is suppose, right?

>                 With this setup, the site is not available from Internet. How
> to do ?
>

>                 And I can access it about 10 minutes from local machine and
> after a error message appears : « A link to the SQL server could not be
> establied. Please check your configuration »

This looks like the application needs an access to a database,
something httpd can do nothing about I'm afraid.

>                 I don’t understand and I don’t know what to do ?

To start with httpd, there is:
https://httpd.apache.org/docs/2.4/getting-started.html
I can't really suggest something more precise without knowing about
your needs and environment...

Regards,
Yann.