        Require all granted
    </Directory>
    ErrorLog /home/stephen/www/roissy.ca/public_html/roissystudio/error.log
    TransferLog /home/stephen/www/roissy.ca/public_html/roissystudio/transfer.log
</VirtualHost>

Note: My directory structure follows the way my web host service sets up directories. My first site is at the top, and additional sites are sub directories.

Stephen
www.roissy.ca

On 2020-04-30 5:24 p.m., edflecko . wrote:
Can you ping both roissystudiotest.ca <http://roissystudiotest.ca> and www.roissystudiotest.ca <http://www.roissystudiotest.ca>?

Do you have something like:

    ServerName roissystudiotest.ca <http://roissystudiotest.ca>
    ServerAlias www. roissystudiotest.ca <http://roissystudiotest.ca>

in your vhost file?

Do you have an index file, of some sort, in the virtual home directory?

Ed

On Thu, Apr 30, 2020 at 12:40 PM Stephen <step...@roissy.ca <mailto:step...@roissy.ca>> wrote:

    I have a standard LAMP for development.

    I set up a new virtual host about once every two years and always
    struggle.

    I have added the web site to my hosts file and direct to my
    server. I have a dozen entries.

    I have updated my virtual hosts Apache file

    I can ping the new virtual host just fine.

    But both Brave and Firefox raise an error saying that the host
    cannot be reached?

    Firefox:

    Unable to connect

    Firefox can’t establish a connection to the server at
    roissystudiotest.ca <http://roissystudiotest.ca>.

    Brave:

      This site can’t be reached

    *www.roissystudiotest.ca <http://www.roissystudiotest.ca>*refused
    to connect.

    I was getting the Apache default page but corrected the file
    permissions to 755.

    Any and all help welcome!

-- Stephen
    www.roissy.ca  <http://www.roissy.ca>